Monday, January 02, 2006

2006 already, why do the years fly by as you get older?

The first gig of the year has been booked, I'm going to see SPARKS play in February. I've always had a soft spot for them as the first ever record I bought was 'Amateur Hour'. They are very avant-garde now so the concert should be interesting. Apparently the first half is music from their new album and the second half old stuff.

I will probably be off on my travels yet again to see THE WHO play later in the year although a tour is still to be confirmed.

1 Comments:

Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Kenny, just came over to your blog for the information you required of me, the book is called ' The complete book of Alternative tunings 'by Mark Hanson.
Although, whilst checking your blog, before I posted here, I noticed that you have ignored me from your blog about the Basement Jam. There was no picture's or even a mention that I performed that evening.
You seem to remember me when you want information that I hold.
I tell you this, in the spirit of honesty.
mikey

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home