Tuesday, December 06, 2005





Pamela and I got back home on Monday night after spending the weekend in London. The 'Basement Jam' in Pete's studio was.......F*****g Brilliant !!
Pete was in good for form with his banter especially during 'Blue Red & Grey'.
I got to chat with Simon and managed to ask Pete's guitar tech a couple of questions while he was working. More details of the gig can be found at www.petetownshend.com
Here's some pics of Foy, Simon, Rachel and Pete. Sorry Mikey, I didn't get any decent pics of you but I enjoyed the set.

6 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 am  
Blogger Debby said...

Hi Kenny - Yes I live in Springfield. I probably live about 20 minutes away from Yankee Candle. It's pretty cool when someone comes up to you in a different country saying they know people that are from the next State over from you. It was so nice to meeting everyone.

2:15 pm  
Blogger Koos F said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 am  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Kenny
Thanks for telling about posting your photos.
"Quality, not Quantity". (Robert Pirsig).
In other words, what great pictures.
Linking to your page Now on: Koos F's blogspot
Love
Koos

1:19 am  
Blogger Adam said...

Hello Kenny,

I had to delete my earlier posting to you as it made reference to the 'surprise' gift I am sending to the states. That person may well come to your blog to look at your pictures etc.

Adam

8:02 am  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Kenny, how come there's no picture's or mention of me, I also performed at that show as I remember, what am I to make of this?
mikey

11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home