Friday, November 25, 2005

My back is now okay, but I'll need to lay off the weights for a couple of weeks. The weather here is absolutely Baltic (freezing).
Now my brain hurts, I'm reading 'A Briefer History of Time' and also a book on Dali not a good combination.
The tickets for the 'Basement Jam' at Pete Townshend's studio arrived this morning, so my wife and I will be off to London next week. Looking forward to hearing Foy Vance again. (see www.petetownshend.com for details).

Our local newspaper reported that there will no Christmas tree erected in the town because of vandals. The vandals are neds/chavs, every town and city in the UK has them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Hello Kenny !,

Thanks for your post. Foy reminds me of early Steve Earl/Joe Ely. A finner compliment I could not give.
I ran around an empty house today with the tickets in my hand. I felt like I'd won a golden ticket to Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory!

Adam

1:46 am  
Blogger Adam said...

Hello Kenny,

Just to let you know that Koos (the dutch guy from Rachel's blog) has suggested that those wishing to meet up before the gig make there way to 'The Ailsa Tavern' which in turn was recommended by Pete in his diary entry.
The wife and I plan on getting into Twickenham at around 3.15pm. We first have to book into the guest house etc and then walk to the pub. We could maybe get there for around 5 ish.
How are you traveling down Kenny?

The Alsa Tavern

www.multimap

TW1 1NJ

Adam

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home