Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Off to hospital for a routine checkup. About 4 years ago I was diagnosed as having a form of vasculitis called 'Wegener's Granulamotosis'. Basically it's an autoimmune disorder which means my immune system is working against me. To counteract this I have to take medication to surpress my immune system. Because the medication is toxic I have to go for regular checkups to test liver and kidney functions are ok.
The condition is rare and it's a mystery as to why it started but in the 4 years since I was diagnosed there's more and more information about it appearing on the internet.
One of the drawbacks of the medication is that I can't touch any alcohol which for a Scotsman is heresy, but with the money I've saved by not pubing and clubing I've managed to buy a couple of guitars.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid Ric said...

Hey Kenny,

No Booze? Excellent guitars.

I would like to invite you to Ballerina Gurl's, in the Attic, chat. I will be hosting the 1st hour. 7:00 p.m. GMT today.

To chat hit the button with the coffee cup at the top of her page. - http://ballerinagurl.blogspot.com/ Enter the room by typing in your name and click chat. Then start typing. Hope to see you there.

Peace, love and light.

5:52 pm  
Blogger Adam said...

Kenny...Hello there!

I take it that your off to 'THE GIG'. As far as I know no one has a bloody clue as to whether it's in Twickenham or Richmond? Rachel said 'The Basement' which would imply his house. However, she also said Twickenham...which would imply 'Oceanic/The Boathouse?'
I can't see 80 strangers being invited to his house...so I would think Twickenham?
Who knows? My brain won't cope with being invited to his house...but who knows? I look forward to meeting you!

Adam

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home