Friday, June 09, 2006



Went to see Martin Taylor at the local Jazz Festival this was quite a coup for the organisers. The venue was the local theatre which lacked atmosphere, it would have been better in a smoky basement. Nevertheless, the guy's a virtuoso on the guitar and although I'm not really into jazz, it was amazing watching his fingers at work on the fretboard.



Summer has arrived at last and the weather has been hot and sunny all week. The garden has required constant watering to preserve the results of my wife's green fingers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Kenny,
Sounds like you had a great time at the jazz festival. It's amazing how good guitarists make playing look so easy. I know it always takes practice to get there. I have been for a while and it is a lot of work!
Love the flowers, they're pretty!

I saw your comment on Pete's blog. I don't really have any advice, but I do hope that you can get through this tough time.

1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home